Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas - and a look back to 2014

Wow its been a huge year for Jake's Cakes this year so I want to take the opportunity to thank firstly the beautiful clients I have been blessed with, thank you so much for allowing me to play a small part in your special celebrations, challenging me and supporting my little business - I thank you from the bottom of my heart. For those of you who follow my work - thank you for your kind words and support throughout the year. And to my beautiful little family, Matt and Carys - thanks again for the awesome cake photography often at silly hours at night and for putting up with a house full of cakes and sugar and all those late hours I work on cakes. I hope you all have a fabulous, safe and happy Christmas and New Year. Big Love from me, Janette xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testimonials